Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Network security

So security / confidentiality is a big deals in companies.

That's why it isn't surprising that my floor is full of confidentiality bins; that you need a pass to go in and out of the toilets and in an out of the office -one reason for which we have to get up every few minutes to let someone in. OK. That's fine.

But when I notice that I could get access to the calendar / inbox of the company's most senior executives (through a simple Outlook manipulation) I didn't understand the confidentiality standards. For this reason, I won't state what company this is, but believe, accessing emails and calendars is a big deal...much bigger than letting a stranger in our bathrooms.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home