Tuesday, February 07, 2006

blogs and girlfriends entangled in flows

So I'm in London and my girlfriend, a poor little czech girl (studying biology very hard) is in Prague. We are lucky to see each other relatively frequently (isn't London the capital of eastern Europea after all) and skype has made international communication costless. Despite all this, Eva (that's her name) comes on this blog -though, as a "prague-6 czech girl" she doesn't place networks and flows high on her interest list. Instead, she feels she accesses some kind of diary she wouldn't have otherwise. As much as the telephone-email-chat-videoconferencing-low cost airlines have contributed to shrinking distances, blogs apparently do so in a different, indirect way. And as I hope Eva will be happy to read this blog, I will wait anxiously for her comment.

Ok. Back to work and creating the London's Road Asset Inventory Management System.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home