Thursday, January 12, 2006

Marseille

Marseille is my beloved city. Everything -not the least its global local atomsphere appeals to me. It's probably the most eastern [Europe} of wester european cities, yet maintains an elaborate cosmopolitan western fee. Ryanair and EasyJet recently announced new flights from Dublin, Glasgow and Liverpool, in addition to the daily flight to London. We all know what happened when these airlines and other LCC started flying to Prague, Riga, Bratislava... stag parties and british weekenders.

Let's just hope Marseille will resist the invasions and remain the rough and authentic city I love. This is also why although in favor of low cost terminals, deep inside me I rejected Marseille's mp2 and if asked to work on it, would most probably refuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home