Friday, March 17, 2006

It's all about flows after all

One week on in Paris and I just realised that I've been wrong this past month, thinking the place is strongest. I'm just not in Paris as a place but as a flow. Why ? Lifestyle. The workspace is international, intensive and non place-characteristic : I just happen to be physically accross from the Eifell Tower but could very well be working in Hong Kong, Jakarta or Kingston. The difference may be that there's no sea coming home from work. But then again, I've been coming home very late (he he he, working my head off) -so getting a cab home and hopping to bed is the same thing I'd to in these three other cities. My life is just a flow : made up of emails, intra-city movements, phone calls etc...

What appears like a logical point is then that flows and places interact depending on the lifestyle you lead. Where you are is what you choose. That's it.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home